Welcome to the Blue Brolly.
Whether you love to do organised tours or are more of an explorer, we all like to get good tips.
Now, here is the problem. What is a good tip? And where do you find them?
There are many solo travellers, many amazing blogs and many great tips, but it is easy to get lost in the jungle of solo travel blogs.
That is why The Blue Brolly
- shares a first selection of solo travel blogs based on personal preferences
- gives each post a clear description, so you can look for specific information
- gives you the opportunity to rate the post
- Practical information: prices, opening hours, how to get there
- Off the beaten track or about a certain topic
- Where to meet people (locals or travellers)
- Fun & easy to read
- Published in last 2 years.
- This selection is not exclusive. There are many blogs out there and new ones every day. Please send a link if you think a great post is missing.
- The selection is based on personal preferences, not on facebook likes, unique visitors or other ratings of the particular travel blog.
- Not all the blog posts are from solo travellers, but the ones specifically written for (or by) couples, groups of friends or families are left out.
- Some posts are from blogs of companies or online magazines. The Blue Brolly does not get any compensation for mentioning them.